[OutVoice] The QMH site has Videos!

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sun May 7 14:03:03 CDT 2006

Howdy,
  Just wanted to mention that I've added several videos to my Queer Music
Heritage website.

First, on my homepage there's a button "Heritage Video." This is the
wonderful video put together by David Finkelstein for the 2002 Outmusic Awards
Ceremony. So if you weren't there, or just want to marvel in it again, now you can.
Of course I love it because during Steve Sandberg's song "Honoring Our
Ancestors" we see a special effects collage of album covers from the history of queer
music.

That video happens to feature Outmusic favorite Yolanda, and I've got two of
her videos on my site now as well. Start at this page:
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/drag8a.html
go to her listing and click from there.

And David Finkelstein also produced a video that was used at the 2003
Outmusic Awards to honor Romanovsky & Phillips, you can see that one at:
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/may2003v.html

Thanks to David for providing me copies of the videos, and to the artists for
their permission for me to host them.

Okay, back to work editing my interview with Ferron, for the May edition of
Queer Music Heritage...:)

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show site:
http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past Audiofile segments are archived
at http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html
Also co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 7-9 pm, www.queervoices.org
and at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle