[OutVoice] "Night Of A Thousand Stevie's" back for 16th year!

Zecca Esquibel zecca at erols.com
Fri May 5 10:30:07 CDT 2006

Hey OutVoices.
     They're baaaack! For the sixteenth time, New York's great "feel good"
retro fest hits Manhattan, this time at the Knitting Factory, Friday,
May 19th.
Three entire shows of Stevie Nicks impersonators of every imaginable gender
WHO SING LIVE (lip-synching PROHIBITED) will once again compete
with an audience packed with Stevie's. This is one of the biggest Stevie
celebrations
in the world, so performers come from as far away as LA and Europe, and
it's an
orgy of tambourines, lace, white doves, red velvet, incense and platform
boots...
and fantastic voices.
  And for you Joey Arias fans, he will be taking a break from his
gender-bending
lead singer role with Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas to make a rare
appearance!
      As always, I will create a track and also play live keys to it
backing our MC and co-producer Hattie Hathaway, who is currently on
Broadway with Cindy Lauper and Alan Cumming in "The Three-Penny Opera"!!
    Tickets in advance are very strongly recommended, If you've been to
this all-night party before, you know it gets VERY crowded, and the Knitting
Factory WILL shut the doors when they reach their limit. Check out:

http://www.mothernyc.com/stevie/

Make sure to say HI! if you're lucky enough to get in.
Peace and love,
Zecca - owner of YAHOO! club gayrockmusiciansclub @: