[OutVoice] advice

Jay Spears jay at jayspears.com
Thu May 4 11:49:48 CDT 2006

Hey Chris -- do three things:

DELETE, DELETE, DELETE!!!!!

It used to be guys from Russia.  Sometimes they'd send fetching
swimsuit photos.  A total scam, have no doubt, have no qualms, and be
glad you asked.  DELETE DELETE DELETE!!!!

Jay

On May 4, 2006, at 9:42 AM, Taylor, Christopher wrote:
> Hate to sound hard hearted, Doug-but it sounds like a variation on
> that "I need to cash a 10,000,000 dollar check and I'll give you a cut
> if you cash it in the US (but I need your bank routing #)" scam, to
> me! Tread carefully, friend...

Jay Spears
Boy Howdy!
jay at jayspears.com
http://www.jayspears.com

Not since, maybe, Randy Newman, have I heard a body of work so packed
with unique songs. -- MITCH GALLOB, Streeter Music

Los Angeles singer-songwriter Jay Spears is just the kind of troubadour
that the gay world needs. -- JASON ROUSH, Aug 28 BAY WINDOWS, "New
England's Largest Gay & Lesbian Newspaper"

BOY HOWDY is a cheering affirmation of gay love. -- JASON VICTOR
SERINUS (The New York Blade, North Carolina's Q-Notes, The Washington
Blade, The Southern Voice, San Diego Update, The Gay Outlook)