[OutVoice] Performance opportunities - Urban Productions GLBT NYC 2006 summer arts events

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Tue May 2 09:28:06 EDT 2006

Hey gang -

Performance opportunities for 2 different Urban Productions GLBT NYC 2006
summer arts events:

Saturday, June, 24, 2006, 8:00 PM at NYC Fashion Institute (F.I.T.)
special NYC Pride Week benefit concert for
S.A.G.E. (Seniors Active in a Gay Environment)

GLBT musical/perfroming artists who'd like to join me in donating their
talent
for this benefit show can contact me for consideration.
We're looking for especially "up" and "dancey" material.
Music can include covers and can be geared for a mixed audience of
white/anglo,
Latino and African American gay seniors.
____________________________

Monday, July 17, 8pm, in the beautiful Library Room at Telephone Bar, NYC
Urban Productions "PURE POETRY" event featuring an all GLBT cast of poets
performing
their work - as part of the 2006 NYC Fresh Fruit Festival.

This show has generated a phenomenal response from NYC area GLBT poets
& poetry fans and is totally booked.   We are working on adding a second
show.
GLBT poets interested in performing approx 10 minutes of their poetry
can contact me for consideration and submitting poetry samples.

Thanks!

Robert Urban - performer/producer/host
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com