[OutVoice] (no subject)

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Wed Mar 22 12:07:27 CST 2006

Hi everybody,

Spring is our favorite time for beginning things, and we have lots of
beginnings to celebrate. March 20th marked the 25th anniversary of Gordon's
relationship with Bob, a Rubberlegs founding member who is no longer with
us, and in two weeks Gordon celebrates 6 wonderful years with Tim, a.k.a.
The Timinator. So we couldn't think of a better time to launch our new CD,
"The Timinator :: Boyfriends, Volume 1." And a huge thanks to all who came
to our release party at Crash Mansion, it was awesome.

GORDON'S INTERVIEW ON RAINBOW WORLD RADIO

Starting tonight, March 22nd, at 7 PM EST, Rainbow World Radio will be
airing StoneWall Society founder Len Rogers' new interview with Gordon. They
had a great time chatting and playing all eight selections from the
brand-new Rubberlegs CD, and you can listen to this hour-long "online
release party" whenever you like, for the next two weeks:

Show starts March 22nd, 2006 at 7pm eastern time
Show ends April 5th, 2006 at midnight
On: www.rainbowworldradio.com
Len will be giving away 4 copies of the CD throughout the show run

Please vote for Rubberlegs, at www.outvoice.net, and keep us in the charts!

JED RYAN'S REVIEW OF "THE TIMINATOR :: BOYFRIENDS, VOLUME 1"

Jed Ryan really understands Rubberlegs! Read his awesome review of our new
CD, at http://www.jedryan.com/outmusicspotlight/rubberlegs2.html

The new Rubberlegs-Alt.tronica-Timinator t-shirt will soon be available for
purchase on our web site, so stay tuned. A very Happy Spring to all!

Rubberlove,
Gordon-Peg

Gordon P. Smith
gosmith at nyc.rr.com