[OutVoice] Seeking Positions for Video Shoot

RJOrich13 at aol.com RJOrich13 at aol.com
Sun Mar 19 17:37:37 CST 2006

Hey Y'all,

How are you?   I am seeking positions for an upcoming video shoot.   These
positions are for college credit, to build up your reel or for experience.
There is a great team on board for this shoot already and we would love to add a
few more.

Artist: Brian Kent - www.brian-kent.com
Director: Jorg Fockele of Queer Eye For The Straight Guy
Song: first single on upcoming album / upbeat, dancers, party vibe but gritty
Location: Club in New York City
Date: Friday, April 7th 2006 (entire day)
You will probably be needed at least one more day prior for meetings, etc.

Positions wanted:

Production Manager
Productions Assistant (3)
Makeup Artist (2)

Please contact Rich Overton at 917-539-1819 if interested and for more info.
 You can also email RJOArtists at aol.com.   Feel free to forward email to
anyone you think may be interested.

Thanks!   Looking forward to hearing from you!

Rich Overton
RJO Artist Relations & Management
More info: www.rjoartists.com
ph: 917-539-1819 - New York, NY

Ari Gold (www.arigold.com)
Liz Clark (www.lizclarkmusic.com)
Brian Kent (www.brian-kent.com)
Julie Loyd (www.julieloyd.com)
and more!!

Mail Deliveries: 31-48 41st Street Suite 2 Astoria NY 11103