[OutVoice] Media/Promo Opportunities for GLBT Musicians.

Matthew Burlingame editor at mgwnews.com
Tue Mar 14 15:29:38 CST 2006

MGW Magazine in California invites GLBT musicians and artists to take
advantage of our magazine and promotional events. We have a music
review and promotion section and prefer to highlight GLBT artists—yet
have been lacking in receiving press materials in recent years. We
invite those of you in the music world to get in touch with us.

We would also like to let GLBT artists with videos who are trying to
break into the Northern California Market (and it is an extensive
market) know of a promotional event called F.A.G. Fridays at the
Depot Video Bar in Sacramento, CA.. The event promotes and features
videos and artists that are openly gay and lesbian, to expose them to
a wider market.

If anyone wishes more information on either of these, feel free to
email me at editor at mgwnews.com.

Thank you for your time,
Matthew.

Matthew Burlingame
Editorial Director, Guess What Media, LLC
Sacramento-San Francisco-Seattle
"Progressive Life West Coast"
MGW Newsmagazine, DGW Men's Magazine
1123 21st Street., Suite. 200, Sacramento CA 95814
P 916.441.6397- F 916.441-6422
www.mgwnews.com