[OutVoice] God Bless Pat Robertson

SandyRapp at aol.com SandyRapp at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 10:04:32 CST 2006

>From SandyRapp.com
Pleased to say that, in the wake of the televangelist's most recent
outrageous remarks, my "Ten Percent" AKA "God Bless Pat Robertson" has been  enjoying
some airplay. It explains how Ten Percent of televangelists are gay,  along
with similar  proportions of various other groups.  I've edited out a verse that
was somewhat dated, and the new, shorter  version is up for free download on:
_http://www.myspace.com/sandyrapp_ (http://www.myspace.com/sandyrapp)
Or, I'll be glad to mp3 it to DJs. Just send me the  email at which you'd
like to receive. All the best, Sandy  Rapp