[OutVoice] ...some of this, some of that, and other notes from Austin

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Mar 12 05:19:16 CST 2006

Dear Outsters--
Well, at the last station meeting we were told we'd be back online this
weekend. Sadly, this was a little premature. Maybe next? I'm keeping my fingers
crossed.
But the show continues for those of us in the Austin city limits, and  here's
what was heard if you tuned your radio to 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX around  430pm
this Saturday..

(For St. Patrick's Day..)
D.C.ANDERSON/"God Bless The Irish"/Collection
MAURA O'CONNELL/"The Shades Of Gloria"/Wandering Home

TORTOISE AND BONNY "PRINCE" BILLY/"Pancho"/The Brave and the Bold
THE IAMBIC DREAM PROJECT/"Hero Worship"/Identity Crisis: Aliens, Beduins,
and Leos
DANIEL LINK/"Bruce Wayne"/Color of Rain
DIRTY POWER/"Hey Superman"/Dirty Power
ELIJAH BLACK/"We Roll"/Naked 'Gainst the Blue Sky
MY LIFE WITH THE THRILL KILL KULT/"Freaky Fever (Radio Edit)"/Gay, Black  and
Married
THE GOSSIP/"Standing In The Way Of Control (Le Tigre Remix)"/The "L" Word:
Third Season
JESSE AFRIYIE/"Step To This"/Exposure

(Folks who'll be in town next week..)
HEY WILLPOWER/"Uh-Uh-Uh"/Dance EP
RACHAEL SAGE/"Sacrifice"/Ballads & Burlesque
ALLISON TARTALIA/"Let It Go"/Ready
DUDLEY SAUNDERS/"The Undoing (Everyday)(Radio Edit)"/The Billy White Acres
Sessions+

(New and New to Me Releases..)
DARREN/"Patch Me Up"/Anything is Possible
WINSOME GRIFFLES/"Jingle Jangle Jingle"/CD EP
CANDYE KANE/"White Trash Girl"/White Trash Girl
PHIDEAUX/"Rail Yard"/313
K-RATOS/"Please Destroy Me"/Is Here By K-Rakos, 2005
NEKKED/"The Boxer"/Nekked EP

Thanks for the love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 430pm to 6pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts(soon again, PLEASE!),  Schedules, Playlists and more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)

Please send promotional material to:
Taylor  Cage