[OutVoice] Yesterdays post about Nashville Pride

Freddy Freeman freddy at freddyfreeman.com
Fri Mar 10 08:49:28 CST 2006

I just wanted to clear something up about my post yesterday. I understand that there may be some members of Outvoice or Stonewall Society who may not be members of Outmusic. I will do whatever I can to help any LGBT identified performer who wants a chance to be heard.
I also want to be very clear that the only thing I am sure of right now is that I will be doing some of the booking for a smaller acoustic stage sponsored by the Church Street Freedom Press, which doesnt have much of a budget and probably wont be a paying gig. (But hey you can crash on my floor!)  I am trying to get the Pride committee to consider some of the members of our groups for the main stage as well, but nothing has been offered as of yet. From the responses I have already gotten from artists, I will be able to show the pride committee a great list of talented people, all of whom have proffessional looking press kits and web sites. I am very hopeful that they will be open to utilizing our groups to find talent. I will let you al lknow as soon as I hear more from them and I will also be sure to give an update on details about the Freedom Press stage as soon as I get them. Many thanks to everyone for thier patience and interest.

Freddy Freeman
Winner of the Stonewall Society 2005 Genre Award for "Steam"
2004 Outmusician of the Year Award Nominee
Promoter of Bearapalooza - a Celebration of Fur in Music
615 -366 - 0145
www.freddyfreeman.com