[OutVoice] Robert Urban Plays the Bottom -

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 11:07:38 CST 2006

LOL - just this once!

Hey Outvoicers -

I'll be down on St. Barth's and Saba in the Caribbean from 3/11 thru 3/20
for some tropical R&R, gigs, and photo shoot for the upcoming new RU CD.

Performances:

Wednesday early evening, March 15th
at: IN TWO DEEP
The Bottom, SABA, Dutch Caribbean
(believe it or not "The Bottom" is the name of the main town on SABA)

Friday, March 17th
solo set early evening, plus
late nite all-star jam
at: LE SELECT (where Jimmy Buffet wrote "Margaritaville")
Gustavia, ST. BARTH'S, French Caribbean

I will have internet access on St. Barth's so will try and get email
and check in on Gay Guitarists group activity and music client/student
inquiries.
I'll be back in Manhattan around the 20th!

luv

robert urban
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com