[OutVoice] Roger Kuhn - Gig - Friday, March 10th

Roger Kuhn roger at worldofrogerkuhn.com
Wed Mar 8 05:20:35 CST 2006

Greetings ­ just a quick note to remind you that I¹ll be doing a set this
Friday at Sidewalk Café at 7:30pm SHARP!

Please join me as I share songs from my soon to be released CD, Proof.  And
yes, there will be a little bit of leather.  ;)

Immediately following my set, my good friends Bryan and Marcy will take the
stage to share their songs of love, peace and protest.  They are an amazing
act that you will for sure want to stick around for.

I wish you all peace, blessings and prosperity!

Roger Kuhn
March 10, 2006
Sidewalk Café
94 Ave. A (at 6th St.)
7:30pm ­ Sharp
No Cover (2 drink minimum ­ Happy Hour til 8!)

Four Winds,

Roger Kuhn

³And there¹s just no use, because nothing gets to you.  I could bleed and
you¹d still want proof.  Help me God I feel so confused.  I need some prayer
to get me through.²

- Proof/R. Kuhn
--
let the beauty and the light shine!