[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for 3-06-06

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 21:06:55 CST 2006

                                                                      Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for Monday 3-06-06 8-10 PM EST
  Allison Tartalia - Let It Go
Rachael Sage - Sacrifice
Catie Curtis - On The Phone With My Sister
Julie Clark - Think Too Much
Ethereal - One Cigarette
Heidi Hensley Band - Awake
Green & Root - Down That Road
bell the cat - Radio Wo Wo
669 - Hollywood Love
Reuben Butchart - Northern California
Holcombe Waller - Without It
Storybox - No Dancing Allowed (radio Edit)
Delphinium Blue - Boy Seventeen
Scandelle - Just Getting Started
Sandra Grace - Do You Have A Lover? (bad New Yawk accent remix)
Ari Gold - Love Will Take Over
Brian Kent - I'm Not Crazy
Evan Cowden - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
Jim Verraros - Move
Matthew Duffy - Take To The Sky
Michael West - My Love Will Reach You (da Freeman Mix)
Pedro Kominik - Magdalena (Jose Spinnin' Circuit Reconstruction Mix)
Project Vector - Punkboys Incorporated
Rubberlegs - Bound & Gagged (gaga radio edit)
Shitting Glitter - The Curse
Sleater-Kinney - All Hands On The Bad One
Ryk Groff - Roundabout Now

  If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that should be added contact me billnor at yahoo.com

          Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
  http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html
  Or
  http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic