[OutVoice] HoustonBernard's 'March LUV LIST' GLBT EXPO, NY State, Philly, Trenton, and more...

houstonbernard at yahoo.com houstonbernard at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 18:01:06 CST 2006

Hello Most Beautiful Ones~

     Its HoustonBernard, ElectroJunk Performance Artist..and DeeJay and random Drrty boy !!

So, its been 4 weeks since my last email, as usual.

I shot a new video for my song SAY GOODBYE feat. Raistalla ( Kaz Gamble Remix)
The Director was Robert Gaston from Lil Bigcoal pictures for the movie www.opencammovie.com.

I did a new track called 'Special Kick' with Nad Mika from Germany.
She is so Nasty and so is her whole album...
www.nadmika.com

I performed with Bill Coleman and the Daisy Spurs at the Roxy Benefit for LIFEBEAT for Louisiana..
Much LUV..
MC Hammer seemed to like my Shirt that had a picture of BUSH and 'BUSH DOESNT CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE", quoting   Kanye of course...

Crystal Waters was fun too...
Daisy Spurs Rock !!  check 'em www.myspace.com/Daisyspurs

AND  check out-

RAISTALLA's Trax  www.Raistalla.com   www.myspace.com/raistallamusic

So these are my next show dates. April will be California
And look out for my TEXAS BAREBACK TOUR 2000 and Dix...

If Ur lucky~

xOx
HB

STABLE of CONTENTS

1.    Next Show dates

2.    Recent Press for HB - ( A Cover in Boston)

3.     My Music / 'WhoresHaveMoreFun'--- TEE-Shirts

4.     Myspace.com profile

5.     Advocate Magz Top 10 Indie Albums of 2005

6.     My CD ‘Whores Have More Fun’ is Available at these stores

7.     Booking HB??

8.    Vote for my friend ARI GOLD on Loggo Video

9.    Full Download for 'SAY GOODBYE feat Raistalla ( Kaz Gamble Remx)'

10.  Shouts

~~ ONE ~~

Show Dates

{ Mark Ur Calendar.....!! }

NYC Tuesday, March 7th,  2006:
 WILL CLARK'S BIRTHDAY @ PORN IDOL at XL
357 W. 16th Street btw 8th and 9th
www.xlnewyork.com.
$100 CASH PRIZE from BigMuscle.com
No cover. Drink specials.
10pm.

Celebrity judges include New York nightlife promoters
Mike Peyton (Saint at Large www.saintatlarge.com),
Randy Bettis (DJ www.betboyz.com),
Derek Graves (Star 69 Records www.star69records.com),
Joe Fiore (The Center Dance www.gaycenter.org) and the fabulous Barbara Good.

*Special appearance and performance by Houston Bernard!
www.houstonbernard.com

Fri March 24th Philidelphia
245 S. 12th st.
Philidelphia, PA
12thair.com
( this will NOT be the Video release party )

Sat. March 25th NYC GLBT EXPO
38th st. @ 11th ave ( Jacob Javits Center )
212 216 2000
check site for time listings..I still have no idea...
www.originalglbtexpo.com

Tue March 28th Rochester, NY
BugJar
219 Monroe Avenue
Rochester, NY 14607
http://www.bugjar.com/
Early 8pm-11pm then DJ's
Cover $5 / $7

Fri March 31st Buffalo
Buffalo State College
1300 Elmwood Avenue
 Buffalo, NY 14222
http://www.buffalostate.edu/
8pm-11pm

Sunday April 2nd TRENTON
MillHill Basement
300 SOUTH BROAD ST.
TRENTON, NJ 08607
http://www.myspace.com/millhillbasement
10pm

* If there is no cover mentioned, it will be less than $10 if anything...

* Still trying to book my TEXAS BAREBACK TOUR 2000 and Dix through Texas
so if u have any suggestions or referrences please get in touch...for any city or town.

~~TWO~~

Boston PRESS

Cover of InNewsWeekly
http://www.innewsweekly.com/innews/?class_code=Cu&article_code=1316

Baywindows
http://baywindows.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=008EC9FBCFF24AD18614290016BE1303&nm=Current+Issue&type=Publishing&mod=Publications%3A%3AArticle&mid=8F3A7027421841978F18BE895F87F791&tier=4&id=D334D72C944344FE9D82CCD4C7C7CA39

Edgeboston.com
http://www.edgeboston.com/index.php?ci=108&ch=nightlife&sc=barsandclubs&sc2=events&id=224092&PHPSESSID=e878f66355a7bd5877b6744439cc615a

~~THREE ~~

 Music / T-Shirts/ Online Community

WHORES HAVE MORE FUN !! the HB Album~

 LISTEN and or obtain..below

www.cdbaby.com/cd/HoustonBernard

===================================

T-Shirts Available  “Whores Have More Fun”

::CLICK the  LINK TO SEE THE DESIGN::

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=55632&imageID=143314119&Mytoken=20050802062237

 Made by Will? From Willpowergraphics.com  Amazing artist
.
Limited supply so contact me ASAP

COMING SOON

 WhoresHaveMoreFun.com Online Community

 ~~FOUR~~

Visit me on MYSPACE.COM
 www.myspace.com/Houston_Bernard

AIM and Yahoo Mssngr~  HoustonBernard

~~~FIVE ~~

 Advocate Magz  HB's   TOP 10 Indie Album 2005

WHORES HAVE MORE FUN !!
www.cdbaby.com/cd/houstonbernard

~~SIX ~~

  my CD Stores at:

U  c a n   p I c k   u p   m y   C D   I n   t h e s e   c I t I e s   s o   f a r

LOS ANGELES

Amoeba in Hollywood

WORCESTER, MA

and Jellys CD’s on Park ave. near Elm Park.

FT. LAUDERDALE..

 F e t I s h   F a c t o r y
855 E. Oakland Park Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33334
 954-563-5777
 fetish-factory.com
Store Hours: Monday - Saturday: 11am-9pm Sunday: 12pm-6pm

~~SEVEN ~~

Booking HB to Perform or DeeJay ??

Booking through DOm DOuglas Entertainment
DomDouglasEnt at yahoo.com

or contact me direct...
HoustonBernard at yahoo.com

~~Eight~~~

VOTE FOR MY FRIEND ARI GOLD

“LOVE WILL TAKE OVER” ON LOGO’S THE CLICK LIST!!

WHO MADE MUSIC HISTORY BY MAKING AN OUT INDEPENDENT ARTIST GO TO #1 ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!
(AND BUMPED MADONNA OUT OF THE TOP SPOT!!--....)

KEEP THE VOTES COMING SO LOVE CAN TAKE OVER NEXT WEEK!!

http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/the_click_list/video_voting.html

JUST ONE CLICK.

~~NINE~~

   FREE DOWNLOAD

SAY GOODBYE feat. Raistalla ( Kaz Gamble Remx)
www.boygirl7.com/houston/

"This one is my favorite track"

                          ---Madonna 2006

 ~TEN~

 SHOUTS !!

 Meow ~

Everyone that was at the video shoot in Philly hooking up this Video,
Video release party may be April 1st...I will let u know

I Luv You !!

*
xOx

 Ur LUV’d Fo Sho