[OutVoice] Homo On The Road!

Jay Spears jay at jayspears.com
Wed Jun 28 14:51:57 CDT 2006

Anyone know any venues in FT LAUDERDALE where a 'mo like me can get a
gig in August?

Thanks!

Jay

Jay Spears
Boy Howdy!
jay at jayspears.com
http://www.jayspears.com
http://www.myspace.com/jayspears
Not since, maybe, Randy Newman, have I heard a body of work so packed
with unique songs. -- MITCH GALLOB, Streeter Music

Los Angeles singer-songwriter Jay Spears is just the kind of troubadour
that the gay world needs. -- JASON ROUSH, BAY WINDOWS, "New England's
Largest Gay & Lesbian Newspaper"

BOY HOWDY is a cheering affirmation of gay love. -- JASON VICTOR
SERINUS (The New York Blade, North Carolina's Q-Notes, The Washington
Blade, The Southern Voice, San Diego Update, The Gay Outlook)