[OutVoice] Thank You TERRY, MORRY & SANDY - Urban Productions Benefit Show for S.A.G.E.

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Mon Jun 26 18:52:54 CDT 2006

Here's to glbt star troopers SANDY RAPP, MORRY CAMPBELL and TERRY CHRISTOPHER
-
who so kindly donated their time and talent to entertain our glbt senior
citizens
at Urban Production's special PRIDE WEEK benefit for S.A.G.E. here in NYC at
the GLBT Community Center on Saturday -

Sandy and Morry had the ball room crowd singing and clapping along to their
songs -
and I don't mind telling you - Mr. Terry Christopher TURNED IT OUT!!!

Kewl pics from the benefit show at:
http://roberturban.com/sagejune2006.html

Urban Productions BOLDLY Presents:
TERRY CHRISTOPHER
MORRY CAMPBELL
SANDY RAPP
musical host - ROBERT URBAN
DJ and sound by WOLFGANG BUSCH
special PRIDE WEEK Benefit Show
Saturday, June, 24, 2006, at 3PM
for the NYC chapter of S.A.G.E. (Senior Action in a Gay Environment)
NYC GLBT COMMUNITY CENTER.
208 W 13th Street (between 7th & 8th Aves)

luv
robert urban
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
Outmusic's 2006 "Outmusician of the Year"
www.roberturban.com
www.myspace.com/roberturban
GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gayguitarists