[OutVoice] Stars come out in the daytime! - Urban Productions NYC SAGE benefit 6/24

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 09:24:34 CDT 2006

Hey gang - for those in NYC for pride week festivities -

Stop in, say "hi", mingle and greet -
(As Auntie Mame would say, "Circulate, dahlings!")
These are our senior citizens - our own "Stonewall Generation" -
they so much appreciate being able to socialize with younger glbt people.

Urban Productions BOLDLY Presents:

TERRY CHRISTOPHER
MORRY CAMPBELL
SANDY RAPP
musical host - ROBERT URBAN
DJ and sound by WOLFGANG BUSCH

our special PRIDE WEEK Benefit Show
Saturday, June, 24, 2006, at 3PM
for the NYC chapter of S.A.G.E. (Senior Action in a Gay Environment)

NYC GLBT COMMUNITY CENTER.
208 W 13th Street (between 7th & 8th Aves).

The entire SAGE social event is from 1pm to 5pm
There will be free lunch, soda, snacks for all

luv

robert urban
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com