[OutVoice] Queer Voices Playlist (Houston)

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Wed Jun 21 22:07:34 CDT 2006

Hi, Outmusic & Outvoice members,
   Some of you are aware that my monthy Queer Music Heritage segment is aired
as part of the weekly show, Queer Voices, on the 4th Monday of the month.
Well, I'm also on Queer Voices EVERY Monday, helping to co-host. Well, QV has
mainly a "talk show" format, but with my "nudging" I'm able to slip in quite a
few songs between guests. And I can't believe I've not posted this list since
mid-February, so here's what's been played since.

Mary Gauthier - Wheel Inside the Wheel
Brian K Washington - My BFs Have Always Had GFs
Briana Lane - Cowboy Hat
Pansy Division - Luv Luv Luv
Michael Callen - They Are Falling All Around Us
4 Poofs & a Piano - Extreme Eighties
Luke Parkin - Winter Solitudes
Eric Himan - White Horse
Levi Kreis - Love in Another Light
Eric Himan - Hey, Bartender
Gay Mens Chorus of Houston - When You Know an Angel
Luke Parkin - Solstice Lullaby
Gay Mens Chorus of Houston - We Will Remember Them
Gay Mens Chorus of Houston - Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me
Tret Fure - Anytime Anywhere
Ferron - My Girl
Namoli Brennet - Chrysanthemum
Gay Mens Chorus of Houston - Somewhere Out There/Over the Rainbow
Gay Mens Chorus of Houston - Toccata of Praise
Estrogen - If You Want To Be Happy
David McAlmont - Saving All My Love For You
Gretchen Phillips - Hello Darlin'
Lord Douglas Phillips - Yesterday When I Was Young
Jen Foster - The Underdogs
Namoli Brenett - Chrysanthemum
Sonia - No Bomb Is Smart
from "When Pigs Fly" - Patriotic Finale
from "Get Used To It" - My Leviticus
Erika Luckett - Dust
Patrice Pike - Honeytree Lie
Brian Lane Green - Dad and Me
Dana Baitz - Ashes
Martine Locke - Halleluhah
Martine Locke - Greyhound Bus
Martine Locke - Rather Be
Boy George & Miss Guy - Pretty Boys
Ted Fox - Positive
Ferron - Turning Into Beautiful
Ferron - My Girl
Julie Loyd - The Waiting Room   (Live in the studio)
Julie Loyd - Fate Says He's Sorry  (Live)
Charles Green - Oxygen & Love
Toshi Reagon - Ooh Wee
Ferron - Walk Away Renee
Michael Callen - Love Don't Need a Reason
Meg Hentges - This Kind of Love
Mark Islam - Get Used to It
Dylan Rice - Drama Queen
Dylan Rice - Just Like You
Dylan Rice - The Lie
Ari Gold Interview
Ari Gold - Space Under Sun
Ari Gold - He's On My Team
Ari Gold - Love Will Take Over
KJ Denhert - Interview
KJ Denhert - She Loves You
Dylan Rice - Just Like You
Dylan Rice - March of the Misunderstood
Casey Stratton - Wild Soul
KJ Denhert - She Loves You
Bluehouse - I'll Find You   (Live in the studio)
Bluehouse - What's Been Going On?    (Live)
KJ Denhert - Oh Susanah
Casey Stratton - Opaline
Jeff Straker - Walk Away
Jen Foster - The Underdogs

[yes, that's lots of Dylan Rice & KJ Denhert...they'll be at our Pride
Festival this Saturday, so naturally I wanted to give our listeners some enticement
to come see them]

.....and, artists, if I don't have your CDs, I can't play 'em....:) So please
not only send 'em to me, but visit my OutRadio site and get them to the other
GLBT music radio shows listed there as well.

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show site:
http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past Audiofile segments are archived
at http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html
Also co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 8-10 pm, http://www.queervoices.org/
and at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle