[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for 6-19-06

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 21:07:42 CDT 2006

                                                                                                              RGIN & Pride Showcase has moved from the Live365 server to a new server Loudcity. To listen you will have to go to http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx
  From there you will have the option to listen thrugh Windows Media Player, Winamp, ITunes or Real Player.

  I will be going to Cleveland this weekend for the RGIN Summit 06 and won't be back until Monday, so next week Pride Showcase will be on Tuesday 10-11 PM EST in place of my other show The Music Box.

  Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for Monday 6-19-06 8-10 PM EST

  Linq - Who I Need To Be
Meaghann Robinson - Need U
Vicki Blankenship - Horizons
Amber Norgaard - Live This Dream
Matthew Temple - Eyes Of A Poet
Max Christopher - Stupid Happy Song
Ron Morris - This Morning
Dylan Rice - The Lie
Jeremy Christensen - Standing Here
Matt Katz - On The Line
Phil Dutra - Let Me Be Your Superman
Steve Cohen - Your Kind of Love
Charlie - Man Enuff
FL Jones - Simplicity
Anthony Antoine - Curiousity And The Hennessy
MAOR - Amazing
Storybox - No Dancing Allowed (Radio Edit)
Bimbo Boy - Make You Come
Aggracyst - Halo 2 Anthem
Deadlee (feat. Salvimex) - Reaper
God-Des and She - Love You Better
Scream Club - And You Belong
Keyth Lawrence and The Purple Circle - Wood
Kevin Hannan - Bridge To Atlantis
Imported From Nowhere - Breaking
Shimmerplanet - Everything's Perfect
Oestrogenix - Ouch! New Shoes

  If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that should be added contact me billnor at yahoo.com

          Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
  http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html
  Or
  http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic

  GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group