[OutVoice] ..the failure of technology, and other notes from Austin..

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 20:50:00 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
Okay, allow me some time to catch up with the 21st Century. I planned to
play a couple of songs sent to me on MP3--and I learned that, just because the
disc played back just fine on the computer it was burned on (duh), it might not
 play back on either of the station's CD players. Perhaps I need to invest in
 some good quality blank discs?
We still had a good time, nonetheless, on this week's "QueerWaves." Here's
what you DID get to hear if you tuned your radios to 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX or
linked up to the webcast at _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)
around 3pm Central this  Saturday..

(For Kevin..)
KEVIN AVIANCE/"Alive"/Being Out Rocks

RIPLEY CAINE/"The Box"/The Logic of Love
HYPOFIXX/"Shattered From The Inside"/CD Single
BURT BACHARACH (with RUFUS WAINWRIGHT vocals)/"Go Ask Shakespeare"/At This
Time

(For Fathers Day)
ANDY MULLEN/"Make Me A Man"/I Wish My Name Was Jack
KIRT KEMPTER/"Big Bad Funky Dad"/Family Values: A compilation of songs by
Austin lesbian/gay singers and songwriters (From 1996..sigh..)
ROBERT GERMAN/"Marlboro Man (radio edit)"/CD single

(For Sir Paul's Birthday..)
MR.SCOTT FREE/"John Loved Paul"/They Call Me Mr. Free
TAREY WOLF/"She Loves You"/Magnificent Obsession
ASHLEY MACISAAC (with DALLAS SMITH vocals)/"Mull Of KinTyre"/Ashley  MacIsaac

LINQ/"Fast Moving Dream"/Fast Moving Dream
CARLYN HUTCHINS/"Just A Dream"/Session: Live
S.J. TUCKER/"Tori Day"/Tangles
LEVI KREIS/"Man Outta Me (live)"/Peace from the Porch, Vol 2

NEXT WEEK: Well, we're still working on that..it'll be part of KOOP's
Stonewall celebrations..

Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please send  promotional material to: