[OutVoice] Today's Anti- Gay Violence Rally/March and Kevin Aviance Tribute

CScandelle at aol.com CScandelle at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 20:31:30 CDT 2006

Just wanted to be sure to tell everyone how proud I am to be GAY and living
in NYC.

Not only was today's demonstration a "wake up call" to the masses...

It was a true testimony of the meaning of the word "FAMILY".

No matter what they say about us... or what we may say about each other...
no one can say after witnessing today's rally that  we are not a  FAMILY UNITED.

You mess with one.... you mess with us all.

BRAVO

ALL MY LOVE,

SCANDELLE

Please go to _www.kevinavianceworld.com_ (http://www.kevinavianceworld.com)