[OutVoice] Need Graphic Artwork?

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 14:48:43 CDT 2006

          Any artists that would like graphic artwork done can check out
          my partner Paige he is a freelance graphic artist, he has done
          work for some of the artists that I play on The Pride Showcase
          and you can see that work here:
                http://www.geocities.com/billnor/Paige/mywork.html

          You can also check out a few examples of other work he can do
                                                here:
                      http://www.geocities.com/gr8heart3/examples.html

           and if you would like any information on pricing and availability you
           can contact Paige at gr8heart at gmail.com

          Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
  http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html
  Or
  http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic

  GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group