[OutVoice] Kevin Aviance news update as posted on YahooNews/Entertainment

KeysCohen at aol.com KeysCohen at aol.com
Tue Jun 13 13:28:51 CDT 2006

hey folks..

i haven't responded to anything on this list for a long time..but this
situation deserves
everyone's attention....i am so sick over the hate crimes that go on...as i
know we all are..

..for starters i think a nice thing to do would be to download a tune from
itunes from mr. aviance...if you don't have it...i'd suggest "give it up"...

i know for me there is nothing more uplifting than finding my music is
selling..
and even though it is only a small bit of justice... it would be a way to
show that folks are
looking for ways to show support...

on a larger scale it might be nice for us to consider putting together some
type of benefit concert and or cd release that could be used to support
diversity training in the nyc schools...

steve cohen