[OutVoice] Kevin Aviance news update...2nd try..OOPS!

Terry Christopher enterrytainer at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 09:34:07 EDT 2006

Sorry...forgot to attach the link...
  http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/singer_beaten

  I know Zecca and a few others have posted updates on Kevin's condition.
Here is the article in Yahoo News/Entertainment as well.
It makes me P*R*O*U*D to know that we help out our own and rally
support in times of need and crisis.

  -TC

  "We must never turn back simply because the way may be difficult or because there are no mechanical aids for the ascent. The view is better higher up and this journey is not one for the feet but for the evolution of the soul".