[OutVoice] Kevin Aviance, fellow brother of the GLBT music scene, attacke...

Flick, Larry LFlick at siriusradio.com
Mon Jun 12 04:15:53 CDT 2006

Hi there, everyone. I've just emailed Adam Joseph directly about this.

If there's anything that I can do via my morning radio show, please let me know. I'm going to be speaking with Kevin's publicist later today. If anything comes of it that is worth sharing publicly, I'll do so.

It's time for us to start fighting back. I'm searching my brain for a way to do this. And I'm listening to anyone who has ideas.

Thanks!

Larry Flick
"OutQ In The Morning" / "Feel The Spin"
Sirius Satellite Radio / OutQ 106