[OutVoice] ..more new stuff, and other notes from Austin

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Jun 11 10:07:47 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
The new music continues here at New Music Month on "QueerWaves"--I just
might be caught up at the end of next week's show. But here's what you'd have
heard if you tuned in to "QueerWaves" this Saturday on 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX, or
if you connected you browser to _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)
around 3pm Central Texas  Time..

(For Ronald Reagan's death--oh, yeah, and for the deaths of innocent  victims
for the last 25 years..)
SCOTT FREE/"Ronald Reagan's Funeral"/They Call Me Mr. Free (Yeah,  Scott--why
are you so angry..oh, yeah..I think I get it..)
(By request..and one of those victims..)
KLAUS NOMI/"I Feel Love"/Eclipsed: The Best of Klaus Nomi

CHIXIE DICKS/"Dancing Queen"/ABBAlicious
4 POOFS & A PIANO/"Abba And Out/Extreme Eighties"/Screamin' Party  Anthems!
MICHAEL CLAY/"Austin, Texas"/Free Somewhere
TANYA PLUTH/"Traveling Home"/Saving Graces
DUG PENNICK/"Beautiful"/Emotional Animal
ATOMIC SWINDLERS/"Into The Strange"/CD EP
LISA MOSCATIELLO/"Ashtray"/Trouble From the Start
MORGAN/"Nice Day (For A Murder)"/Next Wave (Anthology from Braun and Brains
Music)
JASON & DEMARCO/"Trying To Get To You"/Till the End of Time
MATMOS (with THE KRONOS QUARTET)/"Solo Buttons For Joe Meek"/The Rose Has
Teeth in the Mouth of a Beast

NEXT WEEK: MORE new tunes--I swear I'll get to them all or find out  why..and
a tune or two for Daddy too..
AND THE WEEK AFTER: KOOP's STONEWALL SATURDAY..more details to come..

Love from Taylor

"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
_http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx_ (http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx)

Please  send promotional material to: