[OutVoice] Kevin Aviance, fellow brother of the GLBT music scene, attacked in NYC as reported on CNN website

Terry Christopher enterrytainer at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 11 10:12:07 CDT 2006

My Brothers and Sisters,

  I just read this horrible news about our brother, Kevin Aviance.  I am attaching the link...how much longer do we take this, before we fight back?
  Kevin...lifting you up!

  http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/11/singer.beaten.ap/index.html

  -TC

  "We must never turn back simply because the way may be difficult or because there are no mechanical aids for the ascent. The view is better higher up and this journey is not one for the feet but for the evolution of the soul".