[OutVoice] Pride Performances

SandyRapp at aol.com SandyRapp at aol.com
Sat Jun 3 10:44:51 CDT 2006

From: SandyRapp.com
Well, I'm playing the Saturday, June 10 Outmusic Showcase,  7:30 PM, in the
Crash Mansion,199 Bowery, NYC. As I'm sure I've mentioned,  I'm delighted to be
nominated for Out Musician of the Year and for Still  Marchin' as Outstanding
New Album in the Inspirational category. For info  about all the Outmusic
Awards events, visit _http://www.outmusic.com/oma2006/index.html_
(http://www.outmusic.com/oma2006/index.html)

However, since I'm a performer at and a Grand Marshal of  Sixteenth Annual
Long Island's Pride Parade on Sunday, June, 11, I will not be  able to attend
the actual Outmusic Awards Celebration. The LIPP steps off  at noon to 1 PM
across's from the Huntington, NY Post Office  and I'll also be doing a set at the
Post Parade Pride Festival  in Heckscher Park.