[OutVoice] JUNE 2006 featured player Linda Nuñez on GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE!

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 18:19:29 CDT 2006

Hey gang -

She's currently on tour and taking the GLBT rock world by storm - who has NOT
heard of her????

Meet GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE's featured player for GLBT PRIDE Month JUNE
2006 - lesbian rock sensation Linda Nuñez -   See photos of Linda in action and
read our exclusive GGW interview with her at:
http://roberturban.com/gayguitaristsworldwide.html

Linda Nuñez is leader of the rock band NUÑEZ. She was born in the Gator
Country, (Gainesville, Florida), to a Cuban immigrant father and a school teacher
mother. She embodies the empowering feelings of 'Freeing Yourself to Be
Yourself' through 'Straight'-forward Rock w/an Indie Pop feel!

 NUÑEZ aspires to become a strong representative of the new breed of LGBTQI
performers
 by reaching across the diversity and grabbing anyone within earshot through
 thoughtful lyrics, melody-filled and guitar-heavy songs and Linda's dynamic
 vocals...

luv -

robert urban   - GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gayguitarists
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com - www.myspace.com/roberturban

Crank it up - our time has come! Worldwide internet group for
gay-lesbian-bi-transgender electric & acoustic guitarists, bassists and players of all akin
stringed instruments. GLBT-friendly musicians & fans also welcome. Not limited
to guitarists! - All kinds & levels of players, from students to pros, are
welcome. Find musicians, gigs, jams, tour accomodations, private instruction,
recording & performance tips. Make new musical friends. Share & discuss guitar
techniques, amps, effects, guitar models, great guitarists. Post pics & create
photo albums of yer fav guitars, yer fav pics of yerself, or yer fav gtr godz.
Check out all the cool guitar & music related info in our LINKS, FILES &
PHOTOS sections. Homepage photo rotates as we feature a different glbt player each
month.