[OutVoice] (no subject)

modarts at comcast.net modarts at comcast.net
Mon Jul 31 17:12:31 CDT 2006

Openly gay comedian and actor, Jason Stuart, is combatting the gay marriage issue through comedy with one of the most popular jokes from his "Looking for Mr. Right Comedy Tour" -- COME ON STRAIGHT PEOPLE... IF YOU LET US MARRY EACH OTHER, WE WILL STOP MARRYING YOU.  This phrase, now available on a T-shirt, will make people laugh during these troubled times, but also makes people aware through comedy what is happening on the political scene all over our country.

Jason feels that gay marriage is a civil rights issue. As Americans, we should recognize the separation of church and state, so all Americans can be treated as equals.

Jason is known for his recurring role as Dr. Thomas on "My Wife & Kids," as well as recent appearances on "George Lopez," and "House." He also guest stars in the upcoming release of "Coffee Date," starring Wilson Cruz and Jonathon Silverman.

For more info and T-Shirts, check out http://www.jasonstuart.com