[OutVoice] Braking the Cycle Update

Roger Kuhn roger at worldofrogerkuhn.com
Mon Jul 31 05:04:21 CDT 2006

Greetings - I¹m doing this HUGE ride in September and it¹s really important
to me, but life has been amazingly busy (my tour has rocked!) so I have not
been able to share the experience with you the way I would like to have.
Here¹s the long and short of it. The Ride, Braking the Cycle, is a 3-Day,
275 mile ride from Gettysburg to NYC that raises funds and awareness for the
fight against HIV/AIDS ­ specifically the services of the Center in
Greenwich Village. In addition to the thousands of people living with
HIV/AIDS that the Center helps each year over 30 high risk teens a week pass
through their doors for counseling and preventive services. Ant that is just
the tip of the iceberg of what the Center does to fight AIDS.

Anyway ­ I am required to raise $3,500, but my goal is to raise over $5,000.
That¹s where you come in. Please go to www.brakingthecycle.org
<http://www.brakingthecycle.org/> click on ³Donate Now,² select my name
³Roger Kuhn, #62² and the system will guide you from there. All donations
are tax deductible and go to work immediately for the CenterŠ plus I¹m
starting to freak out a bit so giving sooner than later is very appreciated!
;-) If you work for a company that matches please take a moment to fill in
their information. It will make a big difference. If you prefer to donate by
mail you can download a form inline to mail in, but you¹ll need to write my
name and number up top.

For those of you that have already made a donation I thank you most
sincerely.

Thanks in advance for your generosity. I¹ll email after the ride and let you
know how it went.

Roger

--
let the beauty and the light shine!