[OutVoice] New Internet Show Coming to RGIN.COM

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 12:38:18 CDT 2006

                                                                                                                          This show will debut Wednesday June 26 @ 8PM EST on RGIN.com

  Forwarded from RGIN Program Director

  Hello Everyone,

My name is David Lueras and I am the program director for RGIN.COM -
The Radio Gay International Network. It is a LGBT internet station
that has been around since June 2002. We are proud of the fact that
we are unique and not like a "typical" Gay oriented station which
generally play nothing but dance music. We play various Genres
(Country, Rock, Pop, Top 40, Urban, etc.) and know that the LGBT
community is unique and so are our musical tastes. We think that is
why we have stood the test of time as one of the longest running
independent LGBT stations on the net. I wanted to write not only to
introduce our station, but to introduce and new show coming in the
next few weeks to RGIN.COM. It will be a variety/music/talk radio
show called "Edge Radio". We will feature call in's, contests, and
just great fun. We will also be broadcasting live from a club once a
month in Cleveland, Ohio. I would encourage everyone to not only
support the show, but also the station. We will be booking phone
interviews for people who would like to "Plug" shows, events,
concerts, etc. We will also be booking any bands or musicians from
the LGBT community to perform live and promote their items at our
monthly live broadcasts if they are in the area at the time. Also we
will be playing spots and promos on our station which support various
shows and events. If you have something you would like promoted, to
be scheduled for interviews, or scheduled for performance please
contact me at rginhd at rgin.com or call 1 -877-878-5485 and leave me a
message. We also have a show called "Pride Showcase" on Mondays at 8
PM EST hosted by Megaclectic. If you want to be considered for
airplay please contact me and I will forward the information to him.

Thanks for your time!

David Lueras
Program Director
Promotions Director
RGIN.COM

          Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
  http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html
  Or
  http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic

  GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group