[OutVoice] QMH for Monday, July 24th, 9pm CST

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Fri Jul 21 11:48:59 CDT 2006

Hello, Out Guys & Gals,
  Okay, here's my own version of "coverage" of the Outmusic Awards, and of
course it includes all the winners, but also some "hit parade extras," including
the new song Freddy Freeman introduced at one of the Awards showcases. That
song is dedicated to, and called, "Outmusic," and is terrific. And you can
also, at my site, hear the broadcast, and the awards show itself and see lots and
lots of pix of the events.

Playlist

Kevin Cahoon – Doll (2005)
Melissa Fogarty – Si Si Del Gran Tiranno (2005)
Mark Weigle – And I Love Horses (2005)
Nedra Johnson – Anyway You Need Her (2005)
Marsha Stevens-Pino – You Called Us Good (2005)
Cazwell – Do You Wanna Break Up (2005)
Triple Crème – Brooklyn (2005)
David Del Tredici – Paul Revere’s Ride – The Call (2005)
Thomas C. Moore – Mozart (2005)
SF Gay Men’s Chorus – Coming Out On Christmas (2005)
Tom Wilson Weinberg – My Leviticus (1979)
Alix Olson – Independence Mean (2006, live)
Ari Gold – on K. Aviance and Love Will Take Over (2006, live)
Wishing Chair – Outlaw Wedding
Levi Kreis – Man Outta Me (2005)
Brian Lane Green – Dad and Me (2005)
Darren – Out of the Rain (2005)
Candye Kane – What Happened to the Girl (2005)
Girlyman – Young James Dean (2005)
Toshi Reagon – Didn’t I Tell Ya (2005)
Freddy Freeman – Outmusic (2006)
Robert Urban – Don’t Ask Don’t Tell (2003)
Jen Foster, on The Underdogs (2006)
Jen Foster – The Underdogs (2005)

The segment can be heard on KPFT (90.1 FM), as the second hour of "Queer
Voices," which is on Monday evenings, 8-10 pm, CST. And the station netcasts, at
http://www.kpft.org. You can stream or download it anytime at my site,
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/jul2006.html

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show site:
http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past Audiofile segments are archived
at http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html
Also co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 8-10 pm, www.queervoices.org
and at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle