[OutVoice] ..this week on "QueerWaves"..and this time there's a message!

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sat Jul 15 08:17:42 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
Well, we'll see if my CD burning skills are better than my email  ability..
If so, we'll be featuring some MP3 y'all have sent my way...
If not--well, we'll still have great new tunes from Pappy, Pouff, the
Sunshine Brothers, Rhythma, Josh Zuckerman, the Lipstick Conspiracy, and who  knows
who else I can squeeze into 60  minutes?
                                                                     So why
don't you join us for this week's edition of "QueerWaves" on 91.7 KOOP  Austin
TX this Saturday at 3pm Central..and, as always, on our live webstream at
_http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)  for those of you not lucky  enough
to live in Austin..
Love, Taylor

"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please send  promotional material to: