[OutVoice] Sing out for AIDS!

Foxx, Melissa (orlando) mfoxx at wtks.com
Mon Jul 10 06:24:42 CDT 2006

Sing Out for AIDS

Friday December 1st 2006 7:30pm, at the Palladium in St. Petersburg, FL

Sing Out for AIDS to be held on World AIDS Day is the annual fundraiser for AIDS Partnership Inc. Proceeds from this event will go to "Mission Against Transmission". This program is designed to change at risk behavior in youth and older adults as well as including "Prevention for Positives."

Performances booked so far include; Mele, New Tribe, Providence, Double M Band, Melissa Crispo, and Linda Nunez, with more to follow!

Space in "Sing Out for AIDS" Program Book is available for event Sponsors and Advertisers. One thousand Program Books will be printed and distributed at "Sing Out for AIDS,"

 PRINT AD SIZES

The Program Book ad pages will be 5.5 inches wide x 8.5 inches high, printed with color ink.

       Business card              $100            3.5 inches wide x 2 inches high                        2 VIP~Tickets

       Half page                     $175           4.83 inches wide x 3.75 inches high                  4 VIP~Tickets

       Full page                      $300           4.83 inches wide x 7.83 inches high                 6 VIP~Tickets

       Sponsor package        $1,000        Full page ad, 8 T-shirts,                                     8 VIP~Tickets

                                                                           Logo on all advertisement,

Please mail your check made payable to;

AIDS Partnership, Inc.

6085 Park Boulevard,

Good Samaritan Community Center

Pinellas Park, FL 33781

Indicate your payment is for "Sing Out for AIDS"

For more information about this event and or our organization, please contact our Executive Director, April Wardlow @ 727-541-6638, 727-433-3867or  AIDSPartnership at gmail.com <mailto:AIDSPartnership at gmail.com>  You can also check out our website www.AIDSPartnershipinc.org and we are on myspace @ http://www.myspace.com/aidspartnershipinc

World AIDS Day is not just about raising money, but also about raising awareness, education, and fighting prejudice. World AIDS Day is also important in reminding people that HIV has not gone away, and there are many things still to be done.

We are all living with AIDS.

A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (#CH3696) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL - FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. AIDS PARTNERSHIP, INC. DOES NOT ENGAGE PAID SOLICITORS SO 100% OF CONTRIBUTIONS GO TO SUPPORT AIDS PARTNERSHIP, INC.

--
April Wardlow
Executive Director, AIDS Partnership Inc.
AIDSPartnership at gmail.com

Love ya, mean it!
Melissa Foxx
LFÑ Entertainment Agency