[OutVoice] ...hot, hot, haute, and other notes from Austin

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Jul 9 09:34:19 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
Well, the gossip, news, and views flew fast and plenty this week on
"QueerWaves" when we hosted the irrepressible Kris Landherr. The man isn't short  of
passion or opinions, and the hour ended much too quickly. Along with a
generous sampling from his upcoming album, "Pussy Foot," here's what else you'd  have
heard if you had your radios tuned to 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX this Saturday
around 3pm Central, or if you had your computer linked to the webcast at
_http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)  instead..

(For George W's birthday..happy birthday, Mr. President..)
THE WINDOW SHOPPERS/"This Government"/Clear Your Dirt
FISCHERSPOONER/"We Need A War"/Odyssey

ZOE LEWIS/"Elizabeth"/Small is Tremendous (A song that immortalizes
Elizabeth NJ, Kris's hometown, in its lyrics..)
THE SHONDES/"What Love Is"/demo EP..(They'll be in town Wednesday on a bill
with the Tunahelpers and Assacre..oh, man!)

Keep up with Kris at _http://www.krislandherr.com_
(http://www.krislandherr.com)  and at _http://www.myspace.com/krislandherrmusic_
(http://www.myspace.com/krislandherrmusic)

NEXT WEEK: We'll catch up on some of the great new music sent this  way..
And then, a couple of weeks off..whew!
Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please send  promotional material to: