[OutVoice] Roger Kuhn - 2 Spirit Celebration

Roger Kuhn roger at worldofrogerkuhn.com
Fri Jul 7 05:11:37 CDT 2006

Hensci! ­ on July 13th the Fresh Fruit Festival and Urban Productions
present A 2 Spirit Celebration.  I am honored to be a part of this evening,
sharing the stage with my Native brothers and sisters from across the U.S.
I will be performing several new songs and songs from my CD, Proof (which is
now available on iTunes and cdbaby.com).

It¹s a rare moment when a group of Native artists are given the opportunity
to perform together ­ especially 2 Spirit folk.  This night will be filled
with music, story, poetry and wisdom.  I hope you are able to enjoy it with
me.

July 13th
2 Spirit Celebration
9pm
Collective Unconscious Theater
279 Church St.
New York, NY
212-254-5277
$15
The stellar cast of diverse glbt performers from Native American communities
will celebrate
the deep contributions of America's first lesbian, gay, bisexual and
transgender persons.
Advance tickets for sale at http://www.smarttix.com (2 t's) or at
212-868-4444

For more info about the show please visit:
http://roberturban.com/twospirit.html

For more info about 2 Spirits please visit: http://ne2ss.org

Four Winds,

Roger Kuhn (Poarch Band of Creek Indians)
--
let the beauty and the light shine!
http://www.worldofrogerkuhn.com

³To love is to reach God.²