[OutVoice] On the Air, Friday, July 7, 2006

The Quest of Life questoflifemusic at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 13:19:31 CDT 2006

The Quest Of Life
  A radio show about inspiration, inspirational people, spirituality and music in the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender community.

  On the Air, Friday, July 7, 2006

Okay, the holiday has me way behind schedule. We are working on a guest....perhaps a Buddhist monk, and of course there will be music, so tune in and find out what we have in store for you.

  Play-list posted after the show at: www.soundoutmusiclive.com

  Harry Faddis
Steve Sims
The Quest of Life