[OutVoice] ...this week on "QueerWaves"

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sat Jul 1 06:32:32 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
This week on "QueerWaves" will have an instudio visit with Terry and Brian,
two DJs who are turning Austin's levi/leather/bear bar, The Chain Drive, into
a  place to hear some of the most interesting live acts in town. And we'll
salute  our civilised neighbors to the north with music from some of Canada's
queer  musicians..
So tune in to "QueerWaves" 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX or link up with our live
webcast at _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)  at 3pm Central  Time
this Saturday...
Love, Taylor

"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please send  promotional material to: