[OutVoice] this week on "QueerWaves"

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sat Jan 28 08:21:05 CST 2006

Dear Outsters--
Sorry for the late notice, boys and girls, but I'm a little under the
weather, and I was wondering if I'd be up for the show today. Nothing
terminal--just a little of the bronchial crud that's going around. Anyway,  today's show
will be New, New to Me, and Barely Played Releases--yay! I'm not  gonna miss it.
And you won't either, if you tune into 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX around 430pm
this afternoon, or if you link up to our webcast at _http://www.koop.org_
(http://www.koop.org)  to hear it as it  happens.
And excuse the rasp..
Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 430pm to 6pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)

Please send promotional material to:
Taylor  Cage