[OutVoice] Outmusic Open Mic Nashville

Freddy Freeman freddy at freddyfreeman.com
Mon Jan 23 10:48:24 CST 2006

Since starting the open mic in Nashville, it has honestly not been well attended. There have been months where literally nobody showed up but me and one other person. I think this may be because of the location of the venue. It is not centrally located downtown. I am working on some other venues and plan to do heavier promotion to get it kick started, but for the time being I think the best thing to do is put it on hiatus until a more suitable location can be found.

I would like to know of any other members in the area who would be interested in coming to an open mic. I would really like to see an Outmusic open mic grow into something like we have in NY here in Nashville.

Freddy Freeman
Winner of the Stonewall Society 2005 Genre Award for "Steam"
2004 Outmusician of the Year Award Nominee
Promototer of Bearapalooza - a Celebration of Fur in Music
615 -366 - 0145
www.freddyfreeman.com