[OutVoice] ..onward thru the fog (and haze and ash) and other notes from Austin

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 20:05:49 CST 2006

Dear Outsters--
What a "QueerWaves" this was! Not only a wonderful phone chat with SONiA  and
Disappear Fear, but I spent some quality time with a quality man, Mark
Weigle, AND I got to share some cool new music. How good is my life?
If you tuned in to 91.7fm KOOP in Austin TX around 430pm this Saturday, or
if you linked to our webcast at _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org) ,
here's what you'd have heard  on our CD players..

SCANDELLE/"Just Getting Started (Radio Edit)"/CD Single
JESSE AFRIYIE/"Step To This"/Exposure
SONiA AND DISAPPEAR FEAR/"Is There Anybody Here/No Bomb Intro/No Bomb Is
Smart/Me Too"/DF05 Live

(My "Plays Well With Others" Man, Mark Weigle..)
MARK WEIGLE with SONiA/"Other Houses"/All That Matters
SKOTT FREEDMAN  with MARK WEIGLE/"Papa Was A Rodeo"/Judge a Book
MARK WEIGLE with STEVEN GROSSMAN/"Out"/Out of the Loop
MARK WEIGLE with BLACKBERRI/"No More Nights Alone"/The Truth Is
MARK WEIGLE with VERONICA KLAUS/"Jo And Libby"/Different and the Same
VERONICA KLAUS with MARK WEIGLE/"Angel From Montgomery"/Live at the  Lodge

(More Duets..or Trios..)
COCO ROSIE with ANTONY (of ANTONY AND THE JOHNSONS)/"Beautiful Boyz"/Noah's
Arc
RUFUS WAINWRIGHT AND TEDDY THOMPSON/"King Of The Road"/Brokeback Mountain:
Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (with love to Cowboy Woody)
LD & THE NEW CRITICISM with Miss Shirley Simms/"Too Old To Die  Young"/Tragic
Realism

TRACY BONHAM/"Naked"/The "L" Word: The Third Season Soundtrack

NEXT WEEK: New and New to Me Releases--yeah!
NEXT NEXT WEEK: To celebrate a chat with the folks behind Tommy Boy's  Silver
Label, we'll have our first annual "The 'L' Word QueerWaves.."

Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 430pm to 6pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)

Please send promotional material to:
Taylor  Cage