[OutVoice] Hi from Gordon and Rubberlegs

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jan 17 07:32:25 CST 2006

Hi all, Gordon here, sorry to be such a pest this week. I feel like I'm
gonna be targeted by the spam police or something! Well, our show tomorrow
(Wednesday) at the Slipper Room is an opportunity for us, so if you can make
it, you'll be doing us a huge favor and I'll owe you big-time. Then again,
if you have to choose between this one and our official CD release party on
Feb. 25th, then Crash Mansion it is! (oops, I let the cat out of the
beanbag)

ALT.TRONICA AT THE SLIPPER ROOM, WED. 1/18

Wednesday, January 18th, 2006
The Slipper Room
167 Orchard St., corner of Stanton
F train to 2nd Avenue
(212) 253-7246
http://www.slipperroom.com
Doors open at 8:00 PM
Rubberlegs takes the stage at 10:00 PM
$5 cover

OK, I've used up my groveling allowance for the week. See you soon!

xo
Gordon Peg Rubberleg

Gordon P. Smith
gosmith at nyc.rr.com