[OutVoice] Radio With a Twist....a review of first show

BMGNedra at aol.com BMGNedra at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 17:22:55 CST 2006

This is my thing... how many of us even have videos?  I mean, up until  LOGO
that wasn't a big concern for me.  I have no budget for video  making.  That's
a whole new consideration.  I don't know about selling  out, but I think
we're being sold short... I'd personally rather watch the same  videos by actual
queers then see "performers lgbt folks like"... We can  switch the channel to
MTV and BET for that... I'd in fact, rather see lgbt  indies the most...

Anyone got any tips on getting a video together?

In a message dated 1/16/2006 10:18:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,