[OutVoice] Radio With a Twist....a review of first show

scott free mrscottfree at lycos.com
Mon Jan 16 09:17:48 CST 2006

It has been interesting to watch LOGO deal with the same issue. They have had openly queer musicians making between-video excuses for why they don't play videos by openly gay performers. "Gay or straight, it's just good music..." (Interesting how these queer performers go along with the charade - how do you spell sell-out?) However, LOGO's conscience may be getting to them - it seems that the percentage of queer videos has been slowly rising over the past few weeks.

Scott Free