[OutVoice] ..this week on "QueerWaves"..we're baaaack..

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 06:17:25 CST 2006

Dear  Outsters--
                     Just when you thought your Saturdays were safe, 91.7fm
KOOP Austin TX and yours  truly bring you the first "QueerWaves" of 2006. Since
previous announcements of  this planned program were followed by suspension
and a fire, perhaps this time  I'll just say we'll have a special commemoration
of JL with performances of the  man himself (his last concert appearance)
with Elton John, Beatles and  Beatles-related covers by various queer musicians,
and a queer-positive song  from Miss Yoko Ono herself.

So tune into "QueerWaves" this Saturday on  91.7fm KOOP Austin TX or link on
to our webcast at http://www.koop.org at 430pm  Central Time.

Third times a charm...

Love,  Taylor

"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 430pm to 6pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)

Please send promotional material to:
Taylor  Cage