[OutVoice] New Year's RUBBERNEWS: Show next Wed., new CD out, CD release party!

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jan 9 12:18:56 CST 2006

Happy New Year everybody!

Our little trip to Austin really set things in motion for Rubberlegs, making
2006 look great to us already! The new CD just came out, and we'll be
throwing a full-blown CD release party in February at a fantastic new
downtown rock venue. But first, we're previewing the set at the Slipper Room
on January 18th, and hope we can count on you to come down and give us your
support as we stake claim in new territory, sonically and otherwise.

ALT.TRONICA AT THE SLIPPER ROOM, WED. 1/18

This warmup performance is dedicated to our friends, in a cool intimate
lounge bar: Alt.tronica infiltrates the Lower East Side before taking it by
storm. Lawnchairs fans: we're debuting another Bunny-skewed vantage point.
Plus we'll have copies of the new Maxi-Single on hand.

The Slipper Room
167 Orchard St., corner of Stanton
F train to 2nd Avenue; walk to 1st Ave.
(212) 253-7246
http://www.slipperroom.com <http://www.slipperroom.com/>
Wednesday, January 18th, 2006
Doors open at 8:00 PM
$5 cover

RUBBERLEGS ON MYSPACE

Everyone we know has been doing it, and telling us we should to it. So we
finally did it!! Rubberlegs is now on myspace:
<http://www.myspace.com/rubberlegs> http://www.myspace.com/rubberlegs. Check
out the Tim's Toms mix of The Timinator and the new CD artwork.

NEW MAXI-SINGLE "THE TIMINATOR"

The first truly new Rubberlegs release, The Timinator :: Boyfriends, Vol. 1,
is now available on CD Baby, at  <http://cdbaby.com/cd/rubberlegs2>
http://cdbaby.com/cd/rubberlegs2. Featuring our two newest songs, remixes
and two recent live tracks, including Lawnchairs.

CD RELEASE PARTY, FEBRUARY 2006

I don't want to spill the beans, but this party is going to be huge! The
working date is Saturday, February 25th. More details to follow...

Come power-surge forward with us! >-)

Your live-electronics avatars,
Peg, Bun and Ant :: Rubberlegs

 <blocked::http://www.leikness-dougherty.com/> Leikness-Dougherty