[OutVoice] Congratulations OutVoice Top 40 for 2005!

Len len at stonewallsociety.com
Fri Jan 6 18:41:00 CST 2006

Happy New Year OutVoice!
     I am happy to announce that the 2005 OutVoice Top 40 CD Countdown Show is available online at www.rainbowworldradio.com. The program went active at 7:00pm this evening, 1-6-2005 and will remain active throughout 2006. We will update the music chosen from the top 40 CD's monthly so that the list is an active one all year. I will post the print roster with links on both the OutVoice and Rainbow World Radio websites on 1-7-2005 as well as post here for those wanting a printed list. The listed CD's were determined by list placement for the 2005 year. Congratulations to all!! Hope you enjoy.
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net
Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Outvoice - Newest member of the StoneWall Society Network
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !

Support GLBT Radio! Keep "THIS WAY OUT" on the air. Live online auction to support "THIS WAY OUT"
www.alternabid.com/sites/stonewalled