[OutVoice] This week's edition of "QueerWaves"..not "not" again?!

cagetaylor at aol.com cagetaylor at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 15:41:40 CST 2006

Dear Outsters--
At the risk of letting you, the gentle listener, know that I consider
this a TaylorCentric universe, I'm beginning to think that some Cosmic
Mover and Shaker really doesn't want me to host my annual John
Lennon/Beatles show this year on "QueerWaves." My month-long vacation (
I mean, suspension) postponed the original broadcast in December. Now
that I've been putting it all together for January 7 (complete with the
broadcast premiere of Storybox's killer version of "Eleanor Rigby"),
what happens? The damn building that houses KOOP catches on fire! Well,
thankfully no one was killed, and (I may be so self-absorbed as to
state) I'm happy that reportedly the KOOP offices and studios weren't
TOO damaged: however,reports also state that access to the site is
going to be severely limited, and no one knows yet what exactly the
extent of the damage is. So it sounds like this week's "QueerWaves" may
not be..
Anyway, it's an ongoing story, so stay tuned..
Love, Taylor

"QueerWaves"
Taylor Cage, host and producer
Saturdays, 430pm to 6pm Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Studio line: 1-888-917-KOOP
Links to live webstream,playlists, and more
@ http://www.koop.org

Please send promotional material for "QueerWaves"
to the following address:
Taylor Cage
2819 Foster Lane, F122
Austin TX 78757