[OutVoice] 2006 brings Liz Clark, Ari Gold's Video Premiere, Brian Kent's New Single and Julie Loyd's New Tour!

RJOrich13 at aol.com RJOrich13 at aol.com
Thu Jan 5 14:32:15 CST 2006

Hey Y'all!

Happy New Year!   Great things to come for 2006 and January is no exception!
 Updated RJO Website!   New Artists!   Video Premieres!   Shows!   Lets get
started...

ARI GOLD
*Do not miss the PREMIERE of Ari's New Video Love Will Take Over on MTV's
LOGO THIS SUNDAY, JANUARY 8th on NEWNOWNEXT!   This video was filmed as a video
diary of Ari's Space Under Sun World Tour throughout the US and Europe.   Check
local listings for exact times - scheduled for midnight on the East Coast!

*Video will also be shown later this month on HBO ZONE, QTV, HERE Network and
in video bars across the country.

*Ari Gold The Photobook with exclusive CD The Remixes (which contains the
Billboard Dance Hit Love Will Take Over) NOW available in bookstores across the
US and 24 other countries.   Also available at a discounted price at
www.amazon.com.

*Ari Gold just featured in Instinct Magazine and in the NEW issue of The
Advocate.   The Advocate named Ari Gold's Love Will Take Over #2 in the TOP 10
INDIE ALBUMS OF 2005!!

* New tourdates JUST added in Los Angeles, New York and a tour through The
Caribbean - check details at www.arigold.com.

RJO welcomes Indie Pop Rock Singer/Songwriter LIZ CLARK!
It is a crime if you do not have Liz's new album Hand On The Stove. That is
all I kept saying to people after Liz sent me her album about a month ago.   I
could not stop playing it. Long story short, Liz is now part of RJO Artists.

Please check her out at www.lizclarkmusic.com.   There is a release party in
the works, a video for the first single Who's Your Angel?, national
distribution and New York shows throughout January -

NYC -
Thurs, January 5th - TONIGHT   11pm - Rockwood Music Hall   / as part of
WhiskeyBreath
Tues, January 10th - 7pm - Red Lion
Thurs, January 12th - 11pm - Rockwood Music Hall   / as part of WhiskeyBreath
Thurs, January 19th - 11pm - Rockwood Music Hall   / as part of WhiskeyBreath
Tues, January 24th - 7pm - Red Lion
Los Angeles -
Wed, February 1st - 9pm - Lava Lounge

Much more in the works with Liz Clark!   Stay Tuned!!

BRIAN KENT
*Brian was just featured on QTV's On Q Live - he performed and was
interviewed in their amazing Los Angeles studios.   The performance aired on January 2nd
Nationally!  Check local listings for QTV!

*The Stonewall Society and Rainbow World Radio just interviewed Brian about
his new single I'm Not Crazy and Brian's journey on becoming a Popstar.   The
interview will be online soon - check out www.stonewallsociety.net this month!

*Brian's brand new single I'm Not Crazy is spreading through clubs and radio
stations across the country.   Keep updated at www.brian-kent.com for details.

*Brian is currently preparing for his full length album which will be the
follow up to his two released singles Don't Stop Believin and I'm Not Crazy.
Stay tuned for much more!

JULIE LOYD
Julie only took a very short break in her tour for the holidays!   Now she is
back and ready to tour once again to promote her album The Waiting Room!

Julie heads out this month!   Check out www.julieloyd.com for confirmed
dates.

You will also be able to purchase Julie's album nation-wide in the next month
through Goldenrod Distribution.   Check out www.goldenrod.com for details!

THE KATRINA CD VOLUME 1 CAN STILL BE PURCHASED!   THIS CD COMPILATION
INCLUDES SONGS BY ARI GOLD, BILLY PORTER, CHRISTIAN ANDREASON, JOE HOGUE AND MANY
OTHERS.   THE PROCEEDS GO DIRECTLY TO HURRICANE KATRINA RELIEF AGENCIES.   PLEASE
CHECK OUT WWW.KATRINACD.COM AND GET YOUR COPY TODAY!

RJO Artists are available for interviews and bookings (clubs, venues,
festivals).   For all business opportunities, please email RJOArtists at aol.com.

RJO Artist Relations & Management